[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: handling for a judge

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 07:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe the Canadians are SMARTER than the AMERICANS. You can not legislate
MORALITY, never have been able to and never will. There are always ways around
the rules and GOOD PEOPLE are GOOD PEOPLE,there will always be conflicts as
long as there SHOWS, BREEDERS, HANDLERS and JUDGES.  I sure wouldn't want a
Judge who has never been a BREEDER. And as much as I would love to see only
Breeder/owner handlers, I am not certain that with YOU TUBE,   anyone would
volunteer to show their own dogs (but there can be great money made by allowing
people to laugh their  butts off while you are being drug around by a dog or
trampled by sheep)

The 4 month rule is simply unenforceable. and in my opinion stupid. If a JUDGE
is going to SELECT a dog/bitch due to personal friendships, ownerships - noone
can stop it. If a JUDGE is HONEST, then he will always pick the BEST DOG/BITCH
(at least in his/her opinion)

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations

From: sally
Date: 9/4/2009 8:40:26 PM
To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx;  ELG440@xxxxxxx
Cc: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

no all you have to do is plan in advance - happens before the futurities and
national all the time.  People sign off dogs and co-ownerships - show the
dog and then when no one is paying any attention at a later date sign back
on.  The jockeying around before these shows is unreal
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.