[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: handling for a judge

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 20:29:08 -0400

Not true.  You co-own a dog and are therefore assumed to have a business
relationship.....so he can't judge any dog of yours.
This wasn't the case in the past, but now that the AKC has a hair up its butt,
(excuse my plain speaking) you shouldn't do it.  Or if you do, he should excuse
it for a conflict of interest.   God forbid it should win something...somebody
could complain!!!!!!!

      Peggy