[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: handler dominated...

  • From: Bill Basu <billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pruett@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 19:09:22 -0800 (PST)

I thought that at this year's National Jamie Walker and Dan Smith judged dogs
to the best of their ability. Handlers, owners,crowd support etc were not
considered in making the choices they made and i for one appreciated their
efforts.  The more that happens the more positive the experience of showing
dogs becomes. Let's hope this is a trend.

  Bill
Laurie Pruett <pruett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >On the other hand any judge that puts =20
>a kid or rank amateur up just because of that does the breed a great =20
>disservice
>Fred Migliore

And, any judge who puts up a handler just because he/she has a well-known =
"face" also does the breed a great disservice as well...

Laurie

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original