[ SHOWGSD-L ] guy in Louisianna looking for a pet

  • From: "Jim & Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:20:56 -0600

I've had a guy in Louisiana contact me via email about buying a pet GSD....I
won't be having a litter for a while, so I asked him if I could post his
info to the list.....

This is all I know, but it's a start.....he's looking for a male puppy,
black & tan, as close to the standard as possible....Age needs to be between
8-12 weeks.....He does have a fenced yard...He lives in Gonzales, LA., and
is willing to drive up to 800 miles to get the puppy.....He gave me
permission to post his email so that he could be contacted directly, rather
than my forwarding all the correspondence.....

His name is Steve..his email is smichael@xxxxxxxxx

Cyndi

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>