[ SHOWGSD-L ] gustav....shelter offer from all breed list

  • From: "Medusas Mom" <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 12:43:26 -0700

indoor/outdoor boarding facility we can take animals. We have a place to
park rigs near here for the people to stay we can also take cats another
facility can take limited horses. So if you need to pack up and get out we
are Paws Pet Retreat show people ourselves full staff willing to stay 24
hours to take care of all the animals I know its a Holiday weekend and many
palces are full we are not turning anyway we have some coming starting
tomarrow. We can take dogs in full coat too we are giving monthly board rate
to all these animals. 903-825-2829
                        best regards,Jennifer

--
Medusasmom