[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] nationals

  • From: "Chris S. Kimerer" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

Unfortunately, we are down to 96 Regional Clubs.  I believe that number is
correct.

Chris

Chris S. (Jolley)  Kimerer
www.tanbarkgsd.com

Ch. Tanbark's 2MuchBling Joelle Aramist
Ch. Trotwood's Emerald v Tanbark Joelle Aramist
AOE Sel.Ex.Ch.Carousel Farms Samantha, PT, TC OFA H/E
Ch. CaralonQED JD Drew Bleibtreu, RN OFA H/E
Ch. Cresther's Blast of Kenlyn, HI, CDX, OFA