[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] nationals

  • From: Louis Christina <lourogsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:52:46 GMT

Hey Lee hope El Paso will soon be up and running with their first show. Up to
96 again.  Sorry to hear Louisiana not renewing. To many clubs being lost and
that is sad. _______Louie

From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx  <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
To: geschette@xxxxxxx
Cc: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx,  Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 8,  2010, 3:29 PM

Yes, I get that....and maybe we'd do 4-5 "regional  nationals" like the
golden people do.

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_  (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)

In a message dated  10/8/2010 11:27:23 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
geschette@xxxxxxx  writes:

Other  breed clubs only have a handful of specialty clubs  around the u. S.
We have  about 200 hundred clubs.

Greg
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8,  2010, at 10:19 AM,  Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Yes they are and if  you look at  the specialties that are held in
> conjunction,  unless it  falls on Easter they generally do well.  The
logic  is   that
> our National, with the exception of specials this year, is   hardly more
than
> the size of a big regional  specialty....why  not hold more of those?
>
> Kathy, member  GSDCA, DVGSDC
>  Celebrating generations of Dual Titled TC'd   Champions
> visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_  (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)
>

> In a  message dated 10/8/2010 10:39:53 A.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
> geschette@xxxxxxx writes:
>
>  Isn't  our  futurity/maturity regional shows? Usually they have 2-4
>  specialty shows  the same weekend. So, don't think a regional   national
would work.
> Don't see  the logic.
>
>  Greg
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 8,  2010, at  7:38  AM, Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>  I've suggested  "Regional  Nationals" a number of times.  I  think it
>  would
>> increase  entries across  the board and get dogs out  that will show
>  locally
>> and within driving  distance but  whose owners can't or won't fly and
take
>> week  to 10 days off (including travel time) to do  the   whole national
as
> it is
>>  structured  now.
>>
>> Friday-Saturday-Sunday  MAXIMUM!  Maybe the  Futurity/Maturity on  the
> Friday
>> w/ a puppy  match that  PM.  Bitches on Saturday w/   Veterans/Honor
> parade.
>> Dogs on  Sunday then BOB. Out of   there and on the way home by 4PM.
>>
>> I'd arrange  for  Herding/Tracking where  available on Friday, Rally/OB
and

>>  Agility  Saturday & Sunday (only) if the local regional   specialty
club

===========================================================================>
>   POST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property  of  the
>> original  author and of GSD  Communication, Inc. NO  REPRODUCTIONS  or
> FORWARDS of
>> any kind  are  permitted without prior permission   of the original
author
> AND  of
>> the   Showgsd-l Management. ALL  RIGHTS RESERVED.
>>
>> Each Author is responsible  for the   content  of his/her post.  This
group
>> and its   administrators  are  not responsible for the comments or
opinions
>> expressed in  any post.
>>
>> ALL   PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE   FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE
IN

> ANY
>> MANNER   OF ANY MATERIAL  WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS

===========================================================================>

===========================================================================>
>   POST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of  the
> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc.  NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
> any kind are  permitted without prior permission of  the original author
AND
> of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.
>>
>> Each Author  is responsible for the   content of his/her post.  This
group
> and  its   administrators are not responsible for the comments or
opinions
>  expressed in  any post.
>>
>>  ALL PERSONS ARE ON  NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE
IN
> ANY MANNER  OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L   WITHOUT THE
EXPRESS
>  PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> FORBIDDEN, AND  IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF   THIS PROHIBITION
WILL  BE
> PROSECUTED.
>>
>> For  assistance,  please  contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

>> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -   http://showgsd.org
>> NATIONAL BLOG  -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

===========================================================================>

===========================================================================>
   POST is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of the  original author AND
of  the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

> Each Author  is responsible for the content  of his/her post.  This group
and its  administrators are not  responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in  any  post.

> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,   REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L  WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST  AND THE LIST  MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION  OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF  THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

> For assistance, please  contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
> NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

OST  is Copyrighted 2010.  All material remains the property of the
any
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND of

expressed in any post.