[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Re: : Who says?

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 10:57:13 -0800 (PST)

Since this message arrived at both groups as I feel it was a Yahoo glitch
as they continue to mess with their mail system.  Since I remain to
keep my classic mail and won't change to their no mail system
for I do not like It this seems to be happening way too much.

I am resending this do to the fact ti was brought to my attention
and after reading this site...

http://www.deblyns.com/blue.htm

Deblyn should not have been listed of the sites I found on Google.

I apologize to her  for posting her site with the rest.  I saw a blue
GSD at the top of the page with reference to having blue pups.
However she did not register the pups so they are not AKC dogs
or breeding blues.

Since AKC seems to register dogs that might not be of the GSD breed
like the Piebald why is this happening?  Talk about worrying about the standard
of the GSD breed, this makes no sense at all.

Theresa

--- On Sun, 1/27/13, Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm

From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gsdshowlist] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Who says?
To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 11:59 AM

Reason the GSD is the 2nd most popular dog in the USA, just a few websites...

http://www.k9-pines.com/germansheperds.html

http://www.deblyns.com/blue.htm

http://www.dogsnow.com/bluegermanshepherd.htm

http://www.spraguesgsd.com/

It is not because of the show, event or working GSD's.

So the AKC does not allow these dogs to show due
to a disqualification color like the white color
but they are still out there making the GSD placing
No. 2 in the AKC.

The looks of the GSD has changed throughout the years
in both the USA and  Euro countries , which is making
these dogs very popular today.

Theresa