[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Re: Where are the Films

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:49:06 -0500

Diane, thank you for your willingness to coordinate this effort.  And, thank
you to everyone who donates old film.  I'm already drooling in anticipation of
watching the dogs, that I've admired in old Reviews, gait across the screen.  I
hope lots of people will dig through their stuff and donate their films.
The end product will be an incredible learning tool for the serious students of
the Breed who weren't around to see these great dogs.  We newbies *need* to see
these dogs moving, not just hear people talk about the great movement that is
being lost.

Re. the Lamar video...  I would pay a premium price to get my hands on this
video.  Bring on the colorful language and reality.  Sometimes, I get really
sick of political correctness.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam