[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Re: Puppy Call WARNING

  • From: Kelly Salava <kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Liana New <liana@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GSD List Yahoo <gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:22:44 -0500

That is a pretty broad statement Diane!  It seems harsh to put all of one area
code into a stereotype like that. And Liana, I would sell you a dog in a
heartbeat.  Heck, I would give you one!
Kelly Salava
Trio German Shepherds

To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:29:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [gsdshowlist] Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Puppy Call WARNING

      Wow...... that's my area code.  I love where I live :)  Lotsa good people

live here.

Wasn't me that called nor have I heard from the caller.

Liana New

Liana@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.liananew.com