[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Ilay is here

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ti088937@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:43:57 EST

For all those interested, the addresss to the pedigreedatabase is:
_www.pedigreedatabase.com_ (http://www.pedigreedatabase.com)  . Sorry, I
didn't include
it in the original e-mail.  Mary

In a message dated 1/16/2008 7:29:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,
For everyone that has inquired about Ilay vom Nordkristall Sch H  III
arriving from Holland, he arrived on Friday safe and sound with his  owner,
Yvonne. We spent a very busy week-end getting things in order for  his stay
with
me. He will be here for about three months. He is a great  house dog and is
teaching my house dog to eat her dinner! He never blinked  an eye at her
crabby
attitude about sharing HER house, the difference in  his food, or the new
person in charge (me, I think). He has a superb,  stable temperament and
loves
for company to play stick. If you live in the  area, come and visit with us
or
view Ilay on the pedigree data-base. It is  indeed a compliment that Yvonne
has entrusted me with him.

Mary,

Destino Shepherds

************************<WBR>**Start the  year off right. Easy ways t
_http://body.http://body.<WBRhttp://body.<WBRhttp://body.<WBRhttp://bo_
(http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489)

[Non-text  portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
_Messages  in this topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/message/1550;_ylc=X3oDMTM1ZzJobHVoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcw
NTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxNTUwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTIwMDQ4NjU0MQR0cGNJZA
MxNTUw) (1) _Reply (via web post) _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxdjVycHZ0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTc
wNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAMxNTUwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTIwMDQ4NjU0MQ--?act=
reply&messageNum=1550) | _Start  a new topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmOXY5OGQ1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdy
cHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyMDA0ODY1NDE-)
_Messages_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmM2dpa2w3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRy
BHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyMDA0ODY1NDE-)   | _Files_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJndDRucmZhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1
BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMjAwNDg2NTQx)   |
_Photos_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMTJkNDY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNs
awNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzEyMDA0ODY1NDE-)   | _Database_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkN2hjM3U4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4OD
k1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzdGltZQMxMjAwNDg2NTQx)   |
_Calendar_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaG9sN3Y2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTIwMDQ4NjU0MQ--)
*****  Visit our  website at:  www.gsdshowlist.org  *****

The Gsdshowlist is a  private forum and all email posted to this list should
be treated as private  email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from a list
post, to any  person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The  gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to the gsdshowlist
are  that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the opinions or
beliefs  of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its members.

<*>Send all posts  regarding GSD RESCUE to Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily  stop list mail send a blank email to:
gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to  change to digest mode send to:
gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having trouble doing mail  settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel free to contact a list  administrator for help.

MARKETPLACE

____________________________________
 _Earn  your degree in as few as 2 years - Advance your career with an AS,
BS, MS  degree_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12m2kpbfs/M=571476.12066680.12490312.11509771/D=groups/S=1705042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1200493741/A=5086951/R=0/SIG=
12k8pu1n3/*http://college-finder.net/index.cfm?key=yahoo_colfngrouptxt_1206668
0&c=CA152932587)  - College-Finder.net.

)
_Change  settings via the Web_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/join;_ylc=
X3oDMTJnNXNyOXR0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjAwNDg2NTQx)
  (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email:  _Switch  delivery to Daily Digest_
(mailto:gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  |
_Switch
format to Traditional_
(mailto:gsdshowlist-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional)
_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist;_ylc=X3oDMTJlcXVndGtsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnR
yBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTIwMDQ4NjU0MQ--) | _Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use _
(http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) | _Unsubscribe  _

Recent Activity
    *    3
_New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJndWQ3N3JoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDd
nRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjAwNDg2NTQx)

_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaDNuaGswBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDdnR
sBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyMDA0ODY1NDE-)

New web site?