[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] From the documentary "Dogs from the Womb" - Color impacting...

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:11:08 EDT

Many years ago I had a pediatrician tell me that red-headed kids were
indeed more "firey" than other kids...he said it had to do with fair skin,
which
 by its very nature is more sensitive to the environment. I had two red
heads, and two brunettes, and the two redheads were definitely more problems.
Recently I read in a horse magazine that chestnut and sorrel horses were
more  spirited...again, the pigment thing... Interesting.  Syd

In a message dated 9/8/2009 3:05:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Gsdman2@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message dated 9/8/2009 4:06:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
_DKarloff@xxxxxxxx (mailto:DKarloff@xxxxxxx)  writes:

One  of the statements that caught my ear said "The genes that control the
color of the dogs also control the temperament of the dogs - red colored
dogs are a bit more excitable and nervous than other colors." Have you
heard that statement  before?

__._,_.___
_Messages  in this topic _ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowli
st/message/6260;_ylc=X3oDMTM1YXU2dWN1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAM2MjYwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI1MjQ0NzUyOAR0
cGNJZAM2MjYw) (1)  _Reply (via web post) _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxaW0xNzl2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdy
cHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAM2MjYwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI1MjQ0
NzUyOA--?act=reply&messageNum=6260) | _Start  a new topic _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaDQzbmRnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycEl
kAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNTI
0NDc1Mjg-)
_Messages_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJmZGtudm5qBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMD
ZnRyBHNsawNtc2dzBHN0aW1lAzEyNTI0NDc1Mjg-)   | _Files_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJnY2w3dm5oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIx
MDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNmaWxlcwRzdGltZQMxMjUyNDQ3
NTI4)   | _Photos_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaW9zdmZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0Mw
RzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNwaG90BHN0aW1lAzEyNTI0NDc1Mjg-)   | _Database_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/database;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZmQ3N3NkBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0
BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNkYgRzdGltZQMx
MjUyNDQ3NTI4)   | _Calendar_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/calendar;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaWtwNWNzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMT
cwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNjYWwEc3RpbWUDMTI1MjQ0NzUyOA--)
 *****  Visit our website at:  _http://www.gsdshowlist.org_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/)    *****

Go to the chat room: _http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/chat1)

**  Contact list administrators at: Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx **

The  Gsdshowlist is a private forum and all email posted to this list
should be  treated as private email.  Do not forward list posts or quotes from
list post, to any person who is not a list member, without the author's
permission.

The gsdshowlist is not a moderated list. Comments posted to  the
gsdshowlist are that of the author of the emails, and do not represent the
opinions
or beliefs of the gsdshowlist, its owners, or its  members.

<*>Send all posts regarding GSD RESCUE to  Rescue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To temporarily stop list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-nomail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart list mail send a  blank email to:
gsdshowlist-normal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>To restart in digest, or to  change to digest mode send to:
gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*>How to change your list  email address if you have a Yahoo ID:
_http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html_
(http://www.gsdshowlist.org/emailaddychange.html)

Having  trouble doing mail settings?  We can do the settings for you.
Feel  free to contact a list administrator for help.

MARKETPLACE

_Mom  Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families,
for the  world and for each other_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14kg33iee/M=493064.12016295.13271503.10835568/D=groups/S=1705042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1252
454728/L=/B=AC5mD0PDhF0-/J=1252447528944896/K=tQ299ht3Tgm5di17SCvgQA/A=56973
81/R=0/SIG=11eaa5dke/*http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mompowergroup/)

OA--)
_Change  settings via the Web_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnMGVnbzgyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcw
NTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjUyNDQ3NTI4)  (Yahoo! ID
required)
Change settings via email:  _Switch  delivery to Daily Digest_
(mailto:gsdshowlist-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery: Digest)  |
_Switch
format to Traditional_
(mailto:gsdshowlist-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change Delivery Format:
Traditional)
lc=X3oDMTJlYTUzdHJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWM
DZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTI1MjQ0NzUyOA--) | _Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use _
(http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/) | _Unsubscribe  _

Recent  Activity
    *    2
_New  Members_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJnaGYxMTE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZ
WMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMjUyNDQ3NTI4)
    *    4
_New  Photos_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist/spnew;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZnV1dmkyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2cGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjUyNDQ3NTI4)

_Visit  Your Group _
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gsdshowlist;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMGVnMHJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIxMDI4ODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWM
DdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEyNTI0NDc1Mjg-)

New web site?
_Drive  traffic now._
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14h1fdfmr/M=493064.12016308.12445700.8674578/D=groups/S=1705042543:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1252454728/L=/B=AS5
mD0PDhF0-/J=1252447528944896/K=tQ299ht3Tgm5di17SCvgQA/A=3848642/R=0/SIG=131e
shi2t/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/srchv2.php?o=US2004&cmp=Yahoo&ct
v=Groups3&s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50)
Get your business
on Yahoo! search.

Sell Online
_Start  selling with_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14h1f9ns4/M=493064.12016255.12445662.8674578/D=groups/S=1705042543:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1252454728/L=/B=Ai5
mD0PDhF0-/J=1252447528944896/K=tQ299ht3Tgm5di17SCvgQA/A=4025291/R=0/SIG=12bs
apn24/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44092/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/merc
hant)
our award-winning
e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups
_Small  Business Group_
(http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=14hi7irrm/M=493064.12016272.13586184.8674578/D=groups/S=1705042543:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1252454728/L=/B=A
y5mD0PDhF0-/J=1252447528944896/K=tQ299ht3Tgm5di17SCvgQA/A=5758223/R=0/SIG=12
4m43uve/*http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/BankofAmerica_SmallBusiness/)

Ask questions,
share experiences

.