[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] DePahl Brags, and omg more brags

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DePahlD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 03:31:22 -0700 (PDT)

CONGRATULATIONS Sure wish you had black  factored male at DePahl. My co-owner
wants a black puppy  we wont't go there

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
9-10-1997 to 12-19-2004
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN 3-25-2002 to 6-18-2009
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow