[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Check that Bottom Line

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 17:58:43 -0800 (PST)

Despite many reservations about the club, I have renewed.  I hope that this
year will bring us to a better place than we were last year.

  I was appauled by the actions taken on many issues, but I too hope that we
can all move forward and do for our dogs, and not ourselves.

  My shameless plugs for the Florida shows, all of them, is not for myself, not
to get attention, but rather to increase entries in Florida shows with the
hopes that both the regional clubs and the parent club will benifit.
  sheila
Cudjoegsd <cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Words of wisdom, Helen, but this is not the List that needs this post. I
think 90% of these listers are in agreement with you. It is the vocal minority
on the "other" list that need your words of wisdom. Thanks D.D.