[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] Another Grand Lady gone--Ann Mesdag

  • From: "Bill Burggraaf" <wjbj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:07:43 -0500

Ann Mesdag was one name on my caller ID that I have not deleted and always
enjoyed talking to(or listening). One of a kind.
Many years ago at some shows in Dallas,Tx., Jack Budd asked if I would go to
the airport with my Motorhome to get Ann and a few Dogs. Jack went with me, 8
GSDs. We filled the motorhome back to the shows. I believe that is when she
finished Harrigan. Helen may remember and correct me.
Bill Burggraaf