[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdshowlist] 98 Can GVX 2000 SEL EXC GVX Aramist's Ivana of Kolbrook TC ...

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx, SHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:09:35 EST

In a message dated 11/5/2007 10:23:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> You can't protect a bloodline that is damaged; but you can make a
> difference and take a stand and make sure that people that have it do right
> by it and breed up and breed the problem out IF they are going to breed at
> all. Be HONEST.for that should be in our Breeders Code of Ethics.

Wiser words were never spoken, Donna.  Maybe thru your example, people will
start to be more honest....we can only admire you for it.
   Words to that effect were added to the proposed new Breeders Code.  I'm
hoping it will pass muster at the next Board session.
   We grieve with you over Ivana....one in a million.....a loss to us all and
to the Breed.  She was a thrilling GVX and we will never forget her.  God
bless....
   Jamie