[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gsdca site

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:48:05 -0600

As I have said to Bill in the past, we would not have these problems if we
hosted with a known entity like godaddy.com who has banks and banks of
servers and everything is redundant, they have generators, and are protected
against anything nature or anything else could bring on.

Instead he's chosen to go with one of his friend's small companies. This is
what happens.

Cyndy