[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [gsdca_legislation] TEXAS!!!!!!Texas Senate passes HB 1451 but it ain't over!

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 13:27:30 -0700

It will be sad day for dog owners and breeders if this passes in
TEXAS.  It will give those Animal Wrongists back the ammunition that
we've been wresting away from them, and they will start firing back at
other states with the "Look at Texas" refrain!

Tell all your Texas Friends, relatives, acquaintances to contact their
representatives to vote NO on the amendments.

Stormy Hope

On May 24, 2011, at 12:53 PM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Come on folks in Texas....please read carefully and got back to your
representative to not approve the senate amendments!
Getting to be the last chance everyone.
Molly

Trillia German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, lifetime member CKC
"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light"