[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: grooming a dog being campaigned

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxx, marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 09:40:52 EDT

Huh?????  The poster mentioned she was using Naked Care and reached  out to
the list for ideas. Implied in the post, she wants more/better  results.
If she was happy with the results, she wouldn't have reached out  for
ideas...or maybe I'm missing something and if so, I'm sure you can point out
where.

I said "I" used it and wasn't impressed.  Translate, "I" bought it,  "I"
expected certain results and didn't get them.

That's not trying to cause a disagreement, and how much detailed reasoning
do you want?????  The product didn't live up to MY expectations.  In  fact,
there was no discernable difference in the bitches coats.   Plural.  How
much of a test am I supposed to give a product???? Other  products HAVE met my
expectations.  Those are the ones I buy.

Why can't we share information and experiences????

I don't sell any coat products, I'm an end user.  I don't know if you  sell
Naked Care, is so, fine.  I don't want any more.  Thanks  anyway.

I also didn't like the b-b-q ribs I had last night...too much smoke taste
for me.  So what????

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/4/2010 9:14:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gsdramey@xxxxxxx writes:

Now, if  someone does not like it, that is fine but to attempt
to cause  a
disagreement with no real detailed reasoning just isn't NICE -- I said it
is
not NICE
to talk like  that.