[ SHOWGSD-L ] great article from the Kansas City Star

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:22:44 -0400

   I called it the dumbing down of America...and what I should have
called it was the "giving in to the hip-hop culture."  I know this now,
after reading this article...
Norma said the entertainment industry uses all that ridiculous spelling,
and I'm here to say that isn't true.  A certain level of entertainment,
maybe...the "gangsta"
attitude, with those morons who think it's "cool" to wear clothes that
don't fit, sing songs about rape and murder, and fight dogs (among other
things)... anyway,
read this article from the Kansas City Star.  The writer is more lenient
than I am...but he does get the picture.  It's a better, and more fair,
article than I could have
brought myself to write...........    but it's well worth reading.
                http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/195760.html

Peggy