[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: giving away a purebred and Breeder Brag!

  • From: Gail Caldwell <angelrungsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:59:37 -0700 (PDT)

This past weekend I placed a 2 year old bitch with a
young family. I drove 380 miles to meet the family and
see where she would be living. After several emails I
felt this would be the perfect family for her. They
have 2 small kids 2 and 4 who have been raised around
dogs (they recently lost 2 old newfies), and cats and
a year old male. And Katie is a stay at home mom. I
received an email from her yesterday. Tessa and crew
went to the lake on Sunday, she sleeps on the bed,
loves the kids and cats and they "love her to death".
Yesterday her husband was sick and Tessa kept going in
and checking on him, as GSD's are wont to do. Katie
said that Tessa looks at her as if she has known her
all her life. I know this is the right thing for
Tessa, but they have my contact info and  know that if
for ANY reason she does not work out she comes back to
me!
Now for the breeder brag! This past weekend at Lompoc
Kennel Club Summerside's Pepsi v Angelrun went Winners
Bitch, Best of Winners and Best of Breed for 3
points!!
She now has 11 points and both majors!! Ann Giddings,
her owner, and I are doing the Very Happy Dance!!!
Gail

Gail Caldwell
Angelrun German Shepherds
GSDs Rock!

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit the
Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/