[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: give it to me straight

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:33:13 -0500

Ileana writes: "Paulette, please dont ask Flower Boy to start selling
himself....this can go downhill fast....LOL"

Now that's a scary thought!  LOL   Just kidding FB.  (Sorta.  Kinda.)

Ileana, thanks for responding appropriately to the "selling yourself"
statement.  I was hoping that someone would.  <VBG>

Paulette