[ SHOWGSD-L ] getting back to dog stuff

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:54:57 -0800 (PST)

Cyble still needs to get to Ellen.  How about the Orlando cluster?  Who is
coming down from near Cypress and who is coming down from near Ellen?  Could
Cyble hitch a ride with each of you who will be in Orlando?  She could maybe be
worth bringing?  Ya know, she is lovely, they tell me, I have not met her yet,
only seen pics from Mom.

  And that way I could meet her, finally, after all she is family......

  It is an idea.  It is the long way, but if it gets her to Ellen without
flying, it would be worth it.

  Please let me AND Ellen know if this is possible.
  sheila, in miami, and wanting Mom's dog with Ellen so badly!!!!