[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: - gating german shepherd

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, AKeller97@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 09:43:26 -0800 (PST)

I love the movement of the handsome German male. The first time I saw this
video Bob Penny brought it to the house. I tried to get a copy of it but he
would not allow it to be copied. I am glad it is where I can see it. Thanks for
sharing the link. I would love to own a male that could move this well!!!!
Terry

________________________________
From: AKeller97@xxxxxxx <AKeller97@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ]  - gating german shepherd
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 8:54 AM

_Click here: YouTube -  gating german shepherd_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIFpKL0qRQ0)  Some oh you may not care for this
type of  GSD, but you
can not deny the movement. Watch the shoulder, rear,  the back  and
suspension. It's exciting to watch

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.