[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gas prices

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx, showlist <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

O'Reilly missed an important point.  Oil is traded world wide by US dollars.
The dollar is in the toliet everywhere, and is driving up the cost of oil
substantially simply because the dollar is worth about 75 cents these days.

  What we need is a new adminstration and one that will deal with the crisis of
the economy.

  HA HA HA HA HA

  I will vote and pray.
  sheila
Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  According to Bill OReilly, the only way to drop the price of gas, is to
drop the demand. If we use less, the oil companies will lose money, and
we all know THAT would never do. I, for one, will make a conscious
effort to drive less, and carpool more, if possible. I think Bill is
right, and I hope a lot of others will make cuts. It will be interesting
to watch. Doris E