[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gas mileage

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ALL4MORIAH@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:57:57 -0400

There you go again with South Dakota!
   I don't think anyone uses South Dakota as an example of anything relating
to gas consumption...not that it isn't a wildly beautiful place...but it is
far removed from the norm for the rest of the country.  Even if you took the
average from figures from the left and right coasts, we don't have any
places where you can drive at 75 mph and not get in trouble.
         75 is more than 10 mph higher than some places, 20 more than
most...and 30 more than around here unless one is on I-95.......where you
can't do the limit most of the time anyway because of the traffic.
   Peggy