[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gaiting

  • From: Jackie Short <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:01:43 -0500

Maybe part of the issue (For serious and for true) is that so much training
is put into teaching the dogs to pull, that nobody teaches their dogs how to
WALK x.x
I see so many GSDs DRAGGING their handlers ring side...and it's allowed.

My dogs aren't allowed to do that.  They walk nice and loose to ringside,
and when i take them in, they move out on a LOOSE lead no problem.

My bitch didn't win in OKC this past weekend, and that's ok, but the judge
was very happy with my speed and loose line, unlike some others who kept
their dogs strung up.

He appreciated my bitch enough not to place her last xD LOL
--
Jackie
Marcato Shepherds

http://www.jackieshort.com