[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: futurity questions/owner change

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:27:00 -0400

Never heard that only the owner at entry can show.  In fact, if you go look
up results for an older show at AKC's website, it will list the dog's
current owner and not the owner of the dog at the time it was shown.  Not
sure why and think it's inappropriate, but I guess that's the way their
database system works.

Anyway, entries are already closed, so it will be listed in the GSDCA
Futurity/Maturity catalog with the previous owners name.  That doesn't stop
the new owner from showing the dog there though.

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com