[ SHOWGSD-L ] futurity nomination

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 19:42:44 -0500

I filled out the application on line at the gsdca website sent it off along
 with the pedigree to the email address on the website.  When the puppies
were born I again emailed the date they were born and how many to the email
address listed on the website.  Each time I requested confirmation that my
information had been received.  I have not heard anything back.  I am
starting to panic now is my litter futurity nominated??  Is the address on  the
website correct?  Can someone help me?

Joyce  Willis
MyJoy German Shepherds
Home of Sel Exc Ch. Aramist Enchanted of  MyJoy