[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: futurity counts

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PATRICIA WALKER" <TishWalker5@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:47:37 -0500

The west coast has a VERY large population of GSD breeders,,,,,,they should
have some of the largest numbers...............
I find it surprising to see that 2 of the largest entries are  held in the same
state New Jersey..........to me that's odd.

Tampa held the 2001 futurity and they had an excellent turnout..............I
don't know exact numbers but I'm thinking 120 or there abouts,,,  on the map
our futurity is not really further South than they are............it was 5
years ago I am sure a lot has changed since then............traveling was
cheaper and flying dogs was also easier.

But hey even if we had an entry of 10 we are still going to have a fun time and
enjoy the privilege of hosting the futurity.....................

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com