[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: futurities gone? there here their fine

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "barbarar" <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:57:28 -0500

 I don't believe Fred is  living in another time. the key is.."if you have
a great dog"..not just an average dog that an exhibitor may think is
great..but in truth is just fair. Since many handlers are now
breeders...most are willing to trade some off for stud fees..or puppies
just as Fred said. Most handlers are willing to allow you to make
payments..if you tell them up front. Most handlers know a regular clients
financial abilities. If you are a regular long standing client..most
handlers are willing to work with you..not against you. If you are a good
breeder..most handlers believe you when you say you have a "good" one and
will commit to the dog sight unseen.. Most handlers like to win..and most
like to be on the end of the lead of a great dog.The primary difference
today is many are not willing to make the sacrifices..many want success
fast..and many think their dogs are better than what they are because they
see with their hearts and not their heads..I am sure to some degree..this
has always been the case..but today it seems to be epidemic. C.Grainger

ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS