[ SHOWGSD-L ] fund raising

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:53:28 +0000

Since we are a small club with only 4 local members (two of which only because
they are married to us nut cases) and a few other members from other parts of
California, New York, S. Nevada etc.  I would like to ask for assistance.
We are in need of some funds to keep us going for our goal of holding a GREAT
SHOW with our sister Sacramento club in conjunction with a FUTURITY for those
interested:)

Donations are needed for the following

Trophies for the shows - approximatley $125
Insurance cost - $265

We received enough memberships to get our dues out to the GSDCA so THANK YOU
ALL!  We are getting a donation from ROYAL CANIN and I can't thank LEW BUNCH
enough for the help with that!  Those funds are going to reimburse for one
judge.  I am sure we will pull enough entries on this HUGE weekend to reimburse
for the second judge.

Thanks

Alycia