[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: function & cripples

  • From: Tigra12@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:20:36 EDT

I know you can't really judge anything JUST from a picture, but from the
movement picture of this bitch puppy, she looks quite correct and quite
fluid....I
especially like the rear drive she's got going on, and the extended hind foot
is obviously going to come down on the foot and pads, but not the entire hock.

She looks smooth and fluid...I'd certainly like to see her in person.

 - Jackie