[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fun with Louisville.............

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:18:46 -0500

from Peggy
    I sure hope everyone's writing and/or emailing the Animal Control
office, and the Mayor.  Even if the responses are boilerplate, we are
going to
take up their time!  I've got the first response...here it is:

If you are staying less in Louisville than thirty days you don't need
anything except proof of a current rabies vaccination. We would
recommend that you have all of your vaccination records and or license
(if applicable) available.

Your show leash will be fine, we will not be measuring leashes (the
ordinance requires a four foot leash, but we are looking into changing
that).

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Jackie

<>Jackie GulbeAssistant Director for Community Relations

    Metro Animal Services

P.O. Box 16346

Louisville, KY 40256

<>(502) 361-1318
(502) 363-9742 fax

    Keep Your Pets Healthy & Happy ...Have Them  Spayed or Neutered!