[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fun visions

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

so Great dane would be correct?????...Ed
Carolyn McKenna <kennadale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I would say that no one is
criticizing over spelling and pronunciation. These can really
be fun, Some of us are quite visual, picturing what we hear. The results can be
really
amusing. One such is the bitch was "spaded". What a picture that presents ! My
all- time
favorite is the person who was attacked by mosquitoes and had "whelps" all over
him. Now,
just picture that ! I could even have taught my students the use of lie and lay
in less than
five minutes by telling them that to lay you have to do it to something or
somebody. I figured
the administration probably would not have taken kindly to that lesson plan.
BTW, the correct is German shepherd. The word shepherd is not capitalized.
Carolyn
Carolyn McKenna
361-293-5389
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original