[ SHOWGSD-L ] fun things you may not know about me

  • From: "Jeanne Marcovitz" <gsdjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsd list mail" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:32:23 -0500

  A)  Four jobs I have had in my life:
   daughter,wife,mother,veterinary receptionist
  B)  movies you would watch over and  over:
     Sound of Music,Lonesome Dove, Legends of the Fall
  C)  places you  have  lived :
        Tulsa, OK ,Monroe, La.
  D) Four TV shows you love to watch
     All the Law&Order shows,Dog shows,CSI's,tennis matches

  E) Four places you have been on  vacation
        New York (dog show)Australia,Alaska,western tour(the greatest)
  F) Web sites you visit daily:
        list,GSDCA
  G)Several of my favorite  foods:
      meat and potatoes, chocolate (it all stays with you)
  H) Four places I would rather be right now:.
        visiting anyone of my kids
  I) Are you a member of the GSDC, GSDCC
       Yes
  J) Are you a member of a local GSD club, if so which one:
       GSDC of Jackson Ms and GSDC of Greater Ouachita

Jeanne Marcovitz