[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fun things GSD's have done

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: mlward@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 15:21:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/2009 1:46:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mlward@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Please share some of your fun or funny stories of these  super intelligent
German Shepherd Dogs

I have a puppy one to share Mary.      Have a very precocious charming 11
week old female who is just a  little spoiled.  She still gets to play
several hours a day with her  mom (who she of course adore's) but she has
fallen
crazy in love with  Cash, my house dog.  They get to spend the afternoon
together every  day playing in the house.  She steals all his favorite toys and
takes  them to her room (yes she has her own room, couch and
stereo...Jessica Claus can vouch for that, she was amazed my pups have
furniture and
nothing happens to it).
Anyway, every day Cash goes to her room and recovers just one  toy of his,
never her's and brings it back to the family room.  Half  way back she
usually snaps it from his mouth and puts it where she wants  it.  But the other
day, he made it back to the couch with his  toy.  She reached up and took it
from him and he growled at her ...  first time.  So he went to his spot on
the cool brick floor to  sleep and ignore her.  She brought the toy and laid
in front of him  with it in her mouth.  Then crept forward bit by bit,
finally shoving  it under his chin.  He licked her nose and then used the fuzzy
cow  for a pillow.  She moved closer to share it and sleep up tight to
him....he has never let another dog lay on him.   Did she  win?   You bet.
The
boys cave in so easy.   LOL

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark