[ SHOWGSD-L ] fun things GSD's have done

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

I am down to one dog at present.  Brodie the one at home with me thinks he
should be entertained all hours night and day by moi.  Since missing his buddy
and grieving he has conned me into feeling guilty.  Sitting in front of me with
the ball in his mouth making sure to not miss an opportunity to play.  The most
irritating is dozing off in the recliner, okay to come lay his head on my
shoulder to see if I am breathing but backing up and barking at the top of his
lungs to wake me up is a eye opening shock.  Brodie is the most clever male I
have ever owned.  I can not stay grumpy he does so many other things that bring
a smile to my face.  (now after this long tale)  Does anyone remember the
story from a lister whose neighbor called her to come get 2 dogs off their
roof?  Sure wish the lady would post this again.
Please share some of your fun or funny stories of these super intelligent
German Shepherd Dogs.
Mary L Ward,
Tulsa, OK