[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: fun for a change

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:08:20 EDT

took Dexter and Huckleberry to the vet yesterday, Huck needed heartworm
med, and I wanted to know Dexter's weight after the Nationals, see if he lost
any weight.  Dexter was at the same weight that he was before Utah and
Huckleberry weighted in a 11 pounds.

We made quite the spectacle, a 90+ pounds GSD and an 11 pounds poodle,
hanging out, poodle holding onto the GSD tail, GSD keeping out an eye on his
little pal.   Lots of  "aaawwwwhhh"....LOL

PS:
Huckleberry's bed lasted 2 days....<G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE
Inquest Huckleberry Fun - That Hot Black Dog aka HUCKS
Inquest Doc  Holliday - aka DOC
and Bunny, aka Her Majesty, aka THE BOSS

In a message dated 10/22/2010 9:01:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

...was  in line at Costco y-day and directly in front of me was a mother
and
daughter.  It was obvious they'd bought a new puppy from the things  in
their cart, puppy food, milk bones etc., and a HUGE BROCADE DOG  BED...over
the
top...paisley, trimmed with gold cord on one side, faux  sheepskin on the
bottom.  HUGE bed.  An entire litter  could sleep on this thing, it  barely
fit in their cart.  I  don't think you could wash/dry it in a  household
washer/dryer.

Now, how long do you think before stuffing is all  over their  floor?????
lol!

Kathy, member GSDCA,  DVGSDC
visit  _http://www.pinehillgsds.com/_ (http://www.pinehillgsds.com/)