[ SHOWGSD-L ] front or rear

  • From: "terra fairburn" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 10:57:22 -0500

Thank you for your candor on your dog Christine.  My personal philosophy in
life is "if you are concerned or have questions about something...go to the
source".  As most of us dog people continue to try and learn and be open to
new information concerning our dogs, we can accomplish this if we are
allowed to question, ask, or comment from a position that allows us to be
safe and to learn.  To that end, it is my hope that others respect me, my
family, and friends when there are questions or concerns about us or our
dogs.  Please allow us to answer the sometimes hard, sometimes unfair, or
even sometimes the innocent questions that are required of us.  To go behind
our backs, to diminish our integrity, or to just spitefully run head on
and assume, justify, or make up stuff is self serving and self righteous. Do
you have any questions of me?
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.keggifair.com
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities
members of the GSDC of America

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding"
                                                 Leonardo da Vinci