[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: *** from today's paper ***

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: edcallesen@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 14:54:09 -0700

It has been interesting to follow this through the process.  It will
be appealed and I'm betting big money and new lawyers comes now.  It
is in Canada, so no precedent (although it can be included in briefs)
in U.S.

Should make people stop and think though.  I do wish some of these
animal confiscations that are judged not guilty, after months of the
animals being withheld and owners out thousands of dollars, could get
this type of publicity.

STormy