[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ..... from another side

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:34:18 -0700

I give a lot of additional pages of advice ........4 pages on different ways to
house train, crate training,
and explain how the puppy is trained to go on pine shavings and they can take
them to the corner
of the yard where they want them to "go"  and put the shavings
there....walla.....it is house trained! <G>
Pages of advice on Socialization.    Information on Lymes Disease, dangerous
plants, vaccines,  what is
good for them to chew on like carrots, zucchini, etc...what isn't good.
What to expect from a DOG,  a PUPPY,  A growth period,  puberty, diet sheets,
list of dog foods we approve,
advice on brushes and grooming.....advice on weight,   interaction with another
dog,  etc.
Any question that has been asked over the years.....I have already answered in
the copies of paperwork!
I include.ANYTHING that helps them make the adjustment easier with a new puppy
and more comfortable
with it.    I want them to relax and enjoy the puppy.......not stress.........
Most owners love to come back to show how the new family member is
doing......we have one coming
tonight to show us her 14 month old that she is so thrilled with.     It's time
consuming,  but worth it.....
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com