[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ..... from another side

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: jkerner@xxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:06:24 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/07 12:02:39 AM !!!First Boot!!!, jkerner@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> The "Puppy Packet" and the pup's ditty bag you send home with the
>  owners should weigh more than the new puppy.

here's an additional thing i have done and it seems to have helped avoid
problems.  i train all my pups to potty on shavings.  when a pup leaves for a
pet
home, i give the buyers a bag of the soiled shavings and tell them to put them
in their yard where they want the baby to potty.  it's worked out well.
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peak of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>