[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ..... from another side

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:52:42 -0500

Listen to Carolyn, folks.
The "Puppy Packet" and the pup's ditty bag you send home with the  owners
should weigh more than the new puppy.

As follows:

1. A written guarantee.
2. Some of the food the puppy is currently eating.
3. A new toy.
4. Pedigree.
5. Photos of  the pup's sire and dam.
6. Health Record.
7. Feeding schedule.
8. Copy of the Standard.
9.  A short DVD with film clips of German Shepherd Dogs in action.
10. The local German Shepherd Dog Club news letter.
11. Training schedule of the local German Shepherd Dog Club.
12. Directions to the local GSDC.
13. GSDC of America Brochure with membership application.
14. Publication of GSDC of America titled "The German Shepherd Dog".
15. A short colorful book about "Your new Puppy".
16. Your telephone number with the numbers writ large.
17. An invitation to come back to visit any time.
18. Instructions that you (the breeder)  and the veterinarian are their
resource people.
19. The names of  veterinarians who have  experience with German Shepherd Dogs.
20. A Booklet titled "How to Housebreak Your New Puppy".
21. Your e-mail address in letters writ large.
22.  Instructions to send you pictures periodically.
23.  And maybe a hug.  (Optional if you are not a demonstrative type).

Jane Kerner