[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ..... from another side

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:59:10 -0500

Oh, mine was a LITTER bag.  Seriously, I emember many moons ago learning
that the
first night away from siblings was a touch separation anxiety for the little
one, so I'd put
this bag down for all to play with and it'd go home with the pup to it's
family.  It was 1
of the many things I'd do so they'd not have that crying and all being away
from family
starting their new life.  I'd also, at times, give a certificate for classes
for Ob. too. Norma no L