[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from Gustavo Molinari via Corinne NeeFalicia (dog show fire)

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'showgsd L list'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 22:26:01 -0500

Sorry for the duplicate post. Peggy's post came in as I was sending the same
note out :) My heart goes out to all involved. Thank heavens for all the
help. When I first started going to dog shows in the early  70s no one would
have even thought to have a fire extinguisher!

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
My Blog
Men fight for freedom, then they begin to accumulate laws to take it away
from themselves.  ~Thomas Jefferson