[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: from AKC Board meeting minutes for november.... Re Work...

  • From: DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:17:07 EST

It is my understanding that any parent club regional club can hold a
trial.  That club would need to apply to the AKC to hold a special  event.  I
also believe that the GSDCA has endorsed the WDA for the titles  that they
award at the trials that they hold.  I think the fine tuning is  not in place
yet.

Mary

"If you think  you're a person of some influence,
try ordering someone else's dog around."

In a message dated 12/14/2009 1:02:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  no idea.  As usual, whatever grounds the Board uses to made
decisions
are for them to know and the rest of us to guess at.  However, we  can, I
guess, ask some other organization to host working sport for the
GSDCA...maybe the WDA???
What I sent is  exactly what was in the Board minutes.  Carmet did
oppose, tho, so  perhaps he could tell the club.

----- Original  Message -----
From: "Stormy Hope" <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org