[ SHOWGSD-L ] forgot my handler!!

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:20:17 -0500

Just when I think I wrote it correctly, I forgot the most important thing, MY
HANDLER!!!
Thank you Sean Conboy for doing such a outstanding job of handling My Affair
and Petey Pablo.

Sean has such a light hand with the dogs and they respond beautifully!!!

Thanks again Sean!!

 Our bitch, Ponca Hill-Tantara MY AFFAIR, ofa GS-77467G30F-PI and elbows
GS-EL21163F30-PI went WINNERS BITCH for a 3pt major under Judge Rick Orlowski
at the Greater Lowell KC on 1/12/08.  On Monday, 1/14,  MY AFFAIR went WINNERS
BITCH under Judge Nancy Harper for 1 pt, missing 2pts by 1 bitch.  Thank you
Mr. Orlowski and Mrs. Harper for picking our girl, MY AFFAIR.

MY AFFAIR is owned by myself, Nick Fedorow and Yvonne Kowalczyk.  Bred by Jack
Budd and Yvonne Kowalczyk.

Affair was handled to perfection by Sean Conboy

Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder