[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: for those who don't want to feed raw-NOTICE

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 01:36:37 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2007 11:10:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I feed  my dogs "Natuural Life"  Lamaderm  specially formulated for  dogs
sensitive to allergies from poultry, wheat, corn and dairy. They  use oatmeal
as
a filler. Check your area who sells it. My dogs coats look  great after being
on this feed for two weeks . Since the Dog food recall, i no  longer will buy
Eukanuba or Iam's , Diamond, or any Brand containing wheaten  Glueten as a
filler!  Go to their Web-site and find out who sells  "Natural Life" dog food
in
your area , it is an Awesome dog food, and  my  dogs love it! Joni

Carley Parson
cajon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.

Hello,
You said:
Diamond, or any Brand containing wheaten Glueten as  a filler!

Just wanted to clarify--I use Diamond Lamb and Rice--and Diamond does NOT
use wheat glutin AT ALL in ANY of their products.
Just wanted to set the record straight.
for info check here

_Diamond Pet Foods : Home_ (http://www.diamondpet.com/)

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)
_Ch.  Mikey_ (http://hometown.aol.com/cheradongsd/MS_PI/111603/page1.htm)
and his sister, Cameo --see her here: _Cameo's  site_
(http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/CheradonGSD/MS_PI/091502/page1.htm)