[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: for the computer geeks, question

  • From: Janice Buchanan <wasatchgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:42:44 -0700

If your computer is more than a few years old you probably won't get good
performance
from upgrading to another operating system without upgrading your hardware
at the same
time.   I have two laptops, one with XP and one with Vista.  I don't plan to
upgrade either
to Windows 7.  I usually don't replace a PC  unless I need more power or
capability for
software that I want to use.  If your current computer is running everything
you need,
there's no hurry for you to upgrade.
Janice

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:39 PM, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have had an online tool box trying to tell me to update  from windows XP
> to windows 7 and how to do this.......do I want  too??
>
> Molly
>

> Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
> Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
> CKC
> "We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
> don't".
> ..Frank A  Clark

> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
> of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
> AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

> PROSECUTED.

Janice Buchanan
Wasatch-Gold German Shepherds, UT
http://wasatchgold.brinkster.net/